As we review 2022 in our annual blog, I take comfort knowing that we have gone on to achieve many of the objectives we laid out in our 2021 blog.
We have grown our team adding the required “Business Development Manager” but also a further two members of staff.
We have also launched new products including our fleet care offering which is beginning to grow, saving us time and money.
2022 like 2021 has had some ups and down both personally and work related for me. However, as I sit here now writing this blog for Amica UK, I can honestly say we are in a better place for it all.
Personally, having a close family member diagnosed with cancer early in 2022 has kept me somewhat distracted. I am pleased to say though they are now in full remission. Nevertheless, it has brought elements of my life into starker realisation. It also made me realise how good the team at Amica UK are.
Work related challenges include the instability in the interest rate market and the unknown territory for vehicle demand & pricing. As a business we have adapted to these challenges very well.
How you might ask:
- Being a broker, we have placed our customers with the most cost-effective funders,
- Used technology and data to predict pricing,
- Adapted our marketing strategy to place our products in front of more customers,
- Focussed on service to keep customers returning. Check out our Google reviews.
We have partnered with new businesses to help us provide a better product too. These include the likes of Autotrader & new maintenance suppliers ACP Services Ltd. We have also solidified our partnership with those who helped us during 2021 including our transport partner Alex Lycett and marketing innovators Harrison Carloss.
What does 2023 hold then?
Well, more the same. Our moto for 2023 will be to take stock and grow carefully what we have.
- Continue to sell quality used trailers,
- Deliver efficient commercial finance,
- Grow our fleet care offering and customer base.
We have a strong team to deliver the three objectives above and I have every faith in our ability to make a strong start for 2023.